The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about public health and promote collaboration among the public health community in Europe. It is an annual initiative that began in 2019 and keeps on growing. Read more about the past editions.
From 22 – 26 May 2023, the next European Public Health Week will take place. The overarching theme is ‘Public health: Global issues, local actions’.
Each day of the week will have its own daily theme:
- Monday 22 May: Mental health for all
- Tuesday 23 May: Diversity in health
- Wednesday 24 May: Access to care
- Thursday 25 May: Prevention and control of NCDs
- Friday 26 May: Global health emergencies and response
For more information, visit https://eupha.org/EUPHW